Within 2 weeks of receipt of your order, you may return:
• For exchange, any defective product in its original condition and packaging.
• For monetary refund, all unopened products purchased from Lexerd LLC in good condition.
We cannot accept returns in the following condition:
• Any TrueVue package that has been used, modified, or abused. The backing plastic of the screen protector must not have been removed or re-attached from the protector.
• Any custom-made screen protector or opened package
General Return Procedure
1. All returning items must have a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). Please apply the RMA# through our Contact Us page.
2. The exchange items must have a exchange number (EX#) and please apply the EX# through Contact Us page.
3. We cannot accept item without the RMA# or EX# clearly marked on the package.
4. Please send your package to:
Lexerd NJ LLC
288 Egg Harbor Rd., Ste 9-10
Sewell, NJ 08080 USA
Attn: Dept. of Product Return
Please note that all returning item may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee plus we strongly recommend you to insure your shipment.
Installing or Removing screen protector improperly can cause permanent damage to surface.
Lexerd LLC will not be held liable for any improper installations or any damage caused by any of its products.
Intentional misuse, or improper handling and storage of these products is strictly forbidden, and strongly discouraged.
In all circumstances Lexerd LLC maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Lexerd LLC shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit.
Lexerd LLC shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Lexerd LLC is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.